With St. Patrick’s Day quickly approaching, shop we wanted to share 10 easy and festive décor suggestions along with fun activities to use while hosting a last minute party!
1. Obviously, mind the color scheme needs to be green!
2. Buy or Bake St. Patrick’s themed cookies
3. Replace candy dishes with black kettle pots and chocolate gold coins (these can be ordered here at oriental trading company)
4. Offer corned beef and cabbage recipe cards (see recipes at www.epicurious.com)
5. Display gold and green balloons inside and outside of your venue
6. Have a “green” or environmentally friendly theme (especially, if leprechauns and clovers aren’t your style)
7. Pick up clover plants from Trader Joe’s or your local florist
8. Host a small beer tasting event and let guests vote on Irish vs. American beers
9. Use a music downloading website such as Spotify to create a St. Patrick’s Day playlist
10. Find St. Patrick’s Day theme word or trivia games on the internet to pass out to keeps guests entertained in between the drinking and eating